Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365. Invite everyone you work with to chat, meet, call, and collaborate all in one place, no matter where you are. With Teams you can:
- Share your meeting agenda when sending out Microsoft Teams meeting invites and chat with attendees before meetings
- Schedule a Microsoft Teams meeting with anyone who has a valid business or consumer email address. They just click the emailed link to join the meeting on a web browser instantly without downloading Teams or any plug-in
- Access previous meeting notes and recordings
- Start meetings on time with one touch, experience rich HD audio and video, and share content with the room and remote participants easily
- Turn on video to make it more personal
- Share content that’s at your fingertips and collaborate
- Create a recording – Capture audio, video, and screen-sharing activity by recording your Teams meetings. Automatic transcription allows you to play back meetings and search for important discussion items in the transcript
- Share meeting recordings and notes
- Chat with attendees
- Schedule your next meeting – Schedule additional meetings quickly with the Teams app or Outlook.
Microsoft Teams can also be used for Video Conferencing – find out more on our Video Conferencing page
Online meetings with Microsoft Teams
Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone. Get features such as scheduling assistance, meeting note taking, screen sharing, meeting recording, and instant messaging.
Chat from anywhere
Share your opinion, and your personality. Send gifs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or in one-to-one messages.
Meet from anywhere with Microsoft Teams
Instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a button. Teams of 10 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter how many places they’re in.
Call from anywhere
Never yell “who just joined?!” ever again. Use Microsoft Teams calling, Phone System, Calling Plan1, or Direct Routing to take the stress out of conference calls.
Collaborate from anywhere
Never do that frantic, searching-for-files thing ever again. In Teams you can access, share, and edit Word docs, PowerPoint, and Excel files in real time.