Fresh Mango Technologies provide Business Startup IT Support! – For companies and businesses throughout the Yorkshire region.
Firstly, congratulations on your new business!
We know how tough it is for start-ups and young businesses – we were one ourselves once! Business development, building a customer-base and marketing can be all-consuming, yet you still have to run the business too. The last thing you need to think or worry about is anything IT-related.
That’s why Fresh Mango has created a dedicated support package specifically for businesses like yours. It takes away all the headaches of IT so you can focus on building your company. And it’s very cost-effective!
We believe you will find this to be a compelling offer and are confident that we can provide you with the support you need whilst you get on with building your customer base.
Contact us today to find out more about our IT support package for new businesses.
What's included in our Business Startup IT Support pack
Everything you need as a new or young business! Including:
- IT Managed Services Provision (MSP) – Proactive management with a response time of 4 hours – 12 months term
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Email)
- Anti-virus – Professional AV solution
- Domain Hosting – Website domain hosting
- Cloud Backup – Backup of your systems
- Cloud storage management – OneDrive management
Allowing you to focus on running your business and satisfying your customers.
Business Startup IT Support services
- IT managed services
- Cyber security services
- Computer supply, support and repair
- Website design, hosting and support
- Cloud services including backup and email
- New server and network supply and installation
We help many Startups improve their efficiency, reduce their costs and reduce staff frustrations with all IT and computer-related matters. Our clients all benefit from improved efficiency thanks to our proactive IT support, allowing you to be more productive and to focus on your own business, instead of trying to fix IT problems.
Pro-active monitoring of your core systems on a regular basis helps to prevent catastrophic hardware failure. It also allows us to resolve many issues before they actually occur.
To ensure we are providing our customers with the best possible Business Startup IT Support available, we continuously update our expertise to ensure we can assist with any IT matter. We have also created strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Dell, Hewlett Packard and many more, ensuring we provide our customers with the best value for money possible.
Contact us to learn more about the computer products and Business Startup IT Support we provide, along with the team members behind it all. You can also get in touch via Social Media! We’re available on Facebook & LinkedIn.
Benefits of our Approach
- Your staff and business productivity will improve. Your team will experience far fewer frustrations with IT
- No more ‘whack-a-mole’ – we fix the immediate problem AND the underlying problem.
- Our unique onboarding process documents your IT systems to ensure any of our technicians can attend to your requirements. In time you’ll get to know, trust and (hopefully!) like all our support team.
- Contracted clients benefit from discounted support rates for work required outside the contract.
Why should YOU choose Fresh Mango Technologies?
- We live and breathe IT. This is our passion and our focus.
- Customer Service Ethos – 24/7/365 Ticket, extended evening remote support hours
- Trained, personable and highly capable staff, and one of the strongest cyber security capabilities in the region.
- Our IT Support provision is comprehensive and designed to minimise your IT problems so you can get on with doing what you do best – running your business and serving your customers.
- Trusted advisors – ask us anything IT-related – we’re here to help.
Why Our Customers Choose Fresh Mango
We asked our customers why they choose us, and this is what they told us:
- Local – we’re local and well-established
- Trust – they trust us to make recommendations in their best interests
- Extended Hours – we know that not everyone stops work at 5PM. Remote support is available in the evenings from our Caribbean sister company
- Proactive Management – minimising problems and maximising your uptime
- (Plain) English – we always explain matters in plain English, no ‘geek speak’!
- Expertise – Highly trained technicians with ongoing training to ensure we’re always on top of current requirements
- Education – Ongoing education programs to assist your team and staff in ‘self-help’ where possible.
We love providing advice to other businesses on all things IT! For that reason, we’ve created a lot of IT resources available right here on our website, as well as on topic-specific dedicated websites!
Here are a few links and suggestions for additional information and resources.
- Cyber security. Such a huge topic that we created a dedicated website – check it out here
- Frequently Asked Questions – we get these a lot! Check out our IT FAQs here.
- Backups and disaster recovery. It’s not a matter of ‘if’ your computer or server will fail, but ‘when’. Check out our cloud backup website for more information.
- What is the Cloud? Good question. We demystify the whole Cloud thing on our cloud pages here.