Google Analytics is a free and invaluable addition to your website. With Google Analytics you can analyze your website traffic in a profusion of different ways, in turn allowing you to improve your website content.
Google Analytics allows you to:
- Build a complete picture – Understand your site and app users to better evaluate the performance of your marketing, content, products and more.
- Get insights only Google can give – Access Google’s unique insights and machine learning capabilities to help get the most out of your data.
- Connect your insights to results – Analytics is built to work with Google’s advertising and publisher products so you can use your analytics insights to reach the right customers.
- Make your data work for you – Process and share your data quickly with an easy-to-use interface and shareable reports.
Benefits of Google Analytics
Whatever your industry – travel, automotive, healthcare or beyond – Google Analytics helps you get a deeper understanding of your customers so you can deliver experiences better and drive results.
Find out how many visitors you have to your website and
- Where they are located and
- How long they stayed on the site and
- Which pages they visited and
- Their interests and
- The devices they used and…
And…and…and… Audience insights are in-depth and incredibly revealing.
Find out how your audience found you and…
- Which channels they used and
- How effective your social media is and
- Are your Google Adverts working and
Simply put, you can determine how effective your digital marketing is.
Where did your visitors go?
How long did they spend on each page?
Which pages were simply not interesting?
Set goals for your pages and measure how well they ‘convert’ eg how many people visited your contact us page, or placed items in a shopping basket.
Get started with Google Analytics in the competitive world of websites, use it to reach the top of the search results. It’s the top 3 results that get 75-90% of all the web traffic, your website will need every advantage possible to get to that point. Take the first step and Get Started.