We know that having the right website is crucial for your business. That’s why our website design services team doesn’t just provide website solutions – they provide business solutions.
We ensure your website delivers the maximum benefit to your company. We continuously evaluate and adapt to new technologies, allowing you to achieve the most from the ever-changing online landscape.
As the Internet develops, so does our expertise in website design services.
We design all client websites to be mobile-friendly (The technical term is “Responsive Design“) as standard. Search-engine giant Google actually penalises the rankings of websites that aren’t mobile friendly. Couple this with the ever-increasing consumption of internet services from mobile devices, and it’s clear that having a mobile friendly website for your business is imperative.
You can check with Google if your website is mobile friendly here.
So you’ve got your shiny new website (built by Fresh Mango Technologies UK hopefully!), now what? Well, we advise all our clients to think of their website as a continuous work-in-progress. As long as you’re building and adapting your business to the needs of the market, so you need to adapt your website.
But what does that mean in practical terms? Well…
- It means you need a website that’s quick and easy to update – either yourself, or by staff, or by Fresh Mango Technologies UK. Please ensure you talk to us about your website content management.
- It means you meed a website that people will find. This means Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Management (SEM). Again, please talk to us.
- It means you need to know how well your website is performing. This means regularly analysing your website visitors, demographics and behaviour, and amending your website accordingly. Talk to us about Google Analytics!
Social media has become a buzz word in many industries, yet it’s often misunderstood or misinterpreted. Fresh Mango Technologies UK websites ensure the social media platforms relevant to you, your business and your customers are placed front-and-central.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential aspect of any website and we develop all our websites to be SEO-compatible from the outset. We have a proven track record of getting our customer website rankings where they need to be in search engine results for their chosen keywords using legitimate, Google-friendly methods.
Think you may need an App for mobile phones or tablets? Talk to us about the concept and we’ll be pleased to guide you and develop it as required.
We engage with our website clients from the outset. We work with you at every step of the way to ensure we deliver the website you imagine in your “mind’s eye”! Typically these are the website design service options our clients require:
- Standard “Brochure website” – essentially an online brochure highlighting who you are, your products and services etc
- “Brochure plus” – a more interactive website. Some clients wish to update their websites regularly (which is helpful for SEO), or wish to integrate with other IT systems (for example booking systems, accounts)
- Bespoke website – for clients where their website design and client interaction are absolutely critical and need to be perfectly aligned with their Brand guidelines and Brand values
- Online shopping websites – we create websites where you can add, amend and remove all the products and services you wish to sell online.
- Online or server-based Database – SQL databases built to your own requirements and to match your internal processes
- Apps – mobile apps designed and built to your requirements
- Flexible bespoke designs are available for any and all industrial sectors.
We have advice and information on all aspects of web design you could want to know about. Explore below to read up on mobile-friendly websites, considerations for new sites, social media, search engine optimization, analytics, and web app development