The Sales & Office Administrator will be responsible for sales administration, office management and bookkeeping activities at our offices in Ripon and Leeds. Ripon-based, occasional travel to Leeds office.
- Ensuring repeat orders / renewals of software, email, anti-virus are purchased and deployed in accordance with the appropriate renewal dates.
- Managing sales orders, goods inward and goods outward
- Keeping customers fully informed on orders
- Sales and marketing administrative work
- E-Newsletter and social media posting
- Maintaining office supplies, consumables, stock, cleanliness, tidiness. Ensure cleaner comes weekly.
- Managing all walk-ins professionally – suppliers, customers etc.
- Ensure all telephone calls and emails are answered promptly; informing relevant staff of requirements (e.g. support requests) soonest
- Filing as required
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Updating the company CRM system with any support requests or Prospects from customers that you field and allocating to staff accordingly
- Other office management activities as required in a busy office environment
- Updating Quickbooks
- Bank runs for paying in
Skills, Education, Experience
You will be expected to self-manage your work and operate with initiative.
- Managing a busy workload and adaptability for priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to use and manage email, Word, Excel and other computer-based software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and usage
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
You will demonstrate a mature, common-sense and professional approach. Clear decision making, unflappable and ability to work with a small established team will be required.
Our business owner came through the development programme at Rolls-Royce PLC, and he considers that staff development is an absolute necessity. This is what he says on the subject:
‘We want our company to grow. The only way for that to happen is for our people to develop and grow. That’s why our staff receive regular internal training, participate in external seminars and training as required, and receive ongoing on-the-job coaching.’
Fresh Mango has offices in Ripon, Leeds and the Caribbean, with plans to expand further afield.
If this ad describes you, then send a covering letter explaining why you consider yourself suitable for the role, and how you would grow the business. You should also send your current C.V. Apply by completing the form at our Recruitment . You must also confirm you have full UK-employment rights.