Job Description – Website developer
This is a great opportunity to work for this international company in website development. You will have varied and interesting work as part of a team, interacting with customers and processing jobs from initial enquiry through to completion.
Purpose of the role
To build and maintain websites and databases for our international client base.
Your role will encompass all aspects of website development, management and hosting. This includes:
- Working with clients to plan and design their website
- Project manage website development from design to completion
- Developing themes, layouts and website structure
- Designing modules for client-specific requirements, allowing them to manage content more easily
- Integration with external modules – accounting, CRM, databases, other systems, as required
- Website testing and cross-platform
- Website Content management
- Search engine optimisation
- Website Hosting and backup management
- Website health checks
- Design and develop databases with online portals
- Website development experience, including WordPress and bespoke development
- Project management in a website development environment
- Customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication
- Writing code – HTML, PHP, CSS and relevant website codes
- WordPress Theme management and development
- Ability to write MySQL / SQL modules and amend existing database code
- Highly IT literate
- Organised, with great attention to detail
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and provide recommendations and guidance based on best-practice
- Drive and passion for technology, notably online, and to progress in the field of website development with Fresh Mango
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Helpful and cooperative team worker
- Creative and imaginative
- Commitment to excellence
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly on the job.
- Great customer skills and team spirit.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service.
- Presentable and authoritative with customers, in person or on calls
- 2 years+ work experience or demonstrable equivalent
Candidates who do not have all of the skill-sets / experience above are still encouraged to apply since training can be provided accordingly.
- Salary commensurate with skill levels and experience.
- The role is eligible for inclusion in the website team Performance-related bonus scheme
- Company SIM card
Interested candidates should send a cover letter explaining their interest and suitability for the role by completing the form at https://freshmango.co.uk/join-us/recruitment/
‘We want our company to grow. The only way for that to happen is for our people to develop and grow. That’s why our staff receive regular internal training, participate in external seminars and training as required, and receive ongoing on-the-job coaching.’CCS sister companies are present in Leeds and the Caribbean, with plans to expand further afield.
If this ad describes you, then send a covering letter with your CV explaining why you consider yourself suitable for the role, and how you would grow the business. You must also confirm you have full UK employment rights.