We are seeking for an enthusiastic and enterprising individual to fill our Field IT Support Technician vacancy. The successful candidate will have good communication skills (both verbally and written), be self-motivated alongside colleagues and have good customer relation skills both face to face and on the telephone.
Based: Melmerby, Ripon, North Yorkshire or Leeds, West Yorkshire
Purpose of the role
To augment the current Team in providing IT services of the highest level to our customers, adding specialist technical IT skill-sets to the company.
Assist clients with IT issues and matters remotely and at their premises
• Accepting new Tickets; taking full and accurate customer information, accurate information concerning the issue.
• For Tickets you are unable to assist with, immediately raise them to an appropriate Technician
• Performing workshop configuration, setup and repairs on equipment (laptops, Macs, PCs etc)
• Hardware problems Diagnosis, Replacement and Upgrades
• Configuration, installation and management of Microsoft servers and networks – LAN and WAN
• Configuration, installation and management of Network technologies including firewalls, routers, cabling and wireless
• Windows / Mac installations
• Malware & Virus Removal, Security Hardening
• Setting up and maintaining Cloud-based backup and email systems
• Assist when customers collect their equipment; conducting final check with the customer, taking payment, and entering payment information in JIM.
• Answering the telephone and responding to technical requests for support accordingly
Key attributes for role
Drive and passion to progress in the field of IT with Fresh Mango Technologies.
• Ability to learn quickly on the job.
• Keenness to develop further IT skills and qualifications.
• Great customer skills and team spirit.
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service. Fresh Mango Technologies (UK) Ltd Registered in England No: 12356336
• Evidence of self-learning in the field of IT
• ComptiaA+ qualification or equivalent experience preferred
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience of working with Managed Service Provision arrangements
• 1-5 years work experience
Ongoing training is provided to all technicians in-house. Candidates who do not have all of the skill-sets above are still encouraged to apply since training can be provided accordingly.
Salary commensurate with skill levels and experience.
The role is eligible for inclusion in the technical team Performance-related bonus scheme
Access to Pool Car
Company SIM card
Candidates interested in this IT Technician Vacancy should apply through our online application form.