Fresh Mango Technologies – Leeds or Ripon based
The company is recruiting a Business Development Executive to grow the business. You will be responsible for key customer retention and winning new key customers. The company ethos is “the Customer is King”, and the successful candidate will be expected to lead by example in this regard.
We need to grow the business. Duties include:
- Identify business opportunities and prospects and sell (or assist team members with selling) company services and products. Leag generation activities will include
- Telephone Calls
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for identifying and building relationships with potential clients
- Follow the company sales processes and propose improvements
- Ensure quotations are issued and followed-up diligently
- Build and nurture relationships with potential new clients
- Maintain – and ensure staff maintain – the company CRM and operation systems
- Working with the Directors, organise and assist in marketing activities, exhibitions as required
- Attend weekly operating meetings as appropriate
- Always go the extra mile for customers, and demonstrate the same to them
- Work with Finance function for timely invoicing of completed sales
Skills, Education, Experience
You must be HUNGRY!
You will be granted considerable autonomy in this position, therefore you must be a
self-starter, self-motivating and highly reliable individual. You must have a demonstrable
track record of:
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Working to KPI’s and targets including sales emails, sales calls, visits to existing and potential clients
- Success in converting leads to orders
- Working to a defined sales strategy for new business development
- Using modern approaches to assist in lead generation, notably LinkedIn and structured networking
- Degree calibre
- IT experience is not required, but a basic grounding in IT is essential for credibility
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and usage
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
‘We want our company to grow. The only way for that to happen is for our people to develop and grow. That’s why our staff receive regular internal training, participate in external seminars and training as required, and receive ongoing on-the-job coaching.’CCS sister companies are present in Leeds and the Caribbean, with plans to expand further afield.
Salary: Basic £18,000; OTE £50,000 uncapped
Mobile Phone (or just SIM card if you prefer your own phone) and Laptop
If this ad describes or sounds like you, then send a covering letter with your CV explaining why you consider yourself suitable for the role, and how you would grow the business. You must also confirm you have full UK employment rights.